Saturday, March 27, 2010



Yesterday was beautiful. Very cold but crystal clear blue skies. After taking a "Hot Model Body" boot camp class at the gym I headed to Whole Foods and Central Park. On a side note...I woke up this morning and my legs are still the same length, so the class did not give me the sky high hot model legs I hoped it would. Back to yesterday...Whole Foods is a wonderful grocery store but very expensive. While I am there my eyes become a radar for sale items. Yesterday I was on fire. I was able to exit Whole Foods only $22 poorer than when I entered. My best find of the day was Greek yogurt (three for $2) and kiwi (two for $1). Out of it I created a delicious yogurt parfait. The sweetness of the kiwi and coconut sugar combined with the tangy yogurt for a fabulous combination.


GREEK YOGURT PARFAIT
-1 individual container 0% Greek yogurt
-1 teaspoon coconut sugar
-1 small kiwi, diced

-Combine all ingredients and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment